GED’s McGlinchy says the company uses data encryption to keep security intact and ensure “the data is being controlled at the plant level.” Information from GED’s machinery also can be shared with the customer’s ERP system and data protected at that level as well.
- How to: Home GED’s SW7000 Welding System
- GED Expands Online Knowledgebase with Launch of “Intelligent Automation” Blog and FAQs Page
- GED’s Engineering and Project Management Groups Grow
- W+D: GED Promotes Ashraf Hussein to Product Marketing Manager – IG
- Hussein Promoted to Product Marketing Manager – IG
ABB Robotics automation Awards branding careers CleanCut CleanCut 1700 Series CleanCut 1800 Series CMM 2.0 Elite Manufacturing GED Software GlassBuild America Glass Fabrication Systems IG Intercept Intercept 2.5 Intercept Spacer Materials new products Organizational Announcement Oven partners parts products promotion RoboClean RoboFlow PT RoboFlow QB RoboSeal robotics Sampson Automation service SmartExtruder+ SmartVision software spacer Stainless Steel Glass Washer SW7000 The Move tradeshows vinyl Vitro website Window & Door Magazine WinIG WinTrax