Intercept® lets you take control of your in-house IGU production. Call GED today at 330-963-5401
Did Your Outsourced Spacer Supplier Let You Down?
Were you just told to wait weeks, and more likely months, for the next shipment because of supply chain disruptions? Your next customer conversation can’t be: “We can’t make or ship your windows anytime soon….”
GED takes care of manufacturers when others won’t.
The advantages of using GED systems for managing IGU production and spacer needs:
Contact GED about Intercept®
Don't Agonize Over Your Dire Situation
We’ve heard what you’re saying:
“We can’t afford to wait for months upon months for our material.”
“We just got bit by single source.”
“Our customers need windows now.”
“We must pay top dollar for similar material — and eat the cost — just to keep our production lines running.”
We Can Help. See Our FAQs
Intercept® BlackLine™, TinPlate™, and ThinPlate™ and ULTRA stainless steel material can be used with Intercept warm-edge spacer fabrication systems.
- Depending on the configuration for you, an Intercept® will produce 50 to 60 IGUs per person per hour
- Competitive lines may produce 23 IGUs per person per hour at best
- The spacer material is less expensive to source and produce per linear foot
- The Intercept® system is modular – you add equipment as you need it
- The Intercept® system is built for high capacity – you don’t have to add an new line to gain more units per shift
- Typical vertical lines requires 3x the equipment (and expense), 3x the labor, 3x the space, and 3x the cost of the IGU
If you want proof of any claims above, please contact us using the form above – we would welcome the opportunity to help you take control of your IGU products, and at a total lower cost.
Calculate your overall IG production effectiveness
Are you an Intercept® customer who’s looking to improve IG productivity by at least 30%, with no additional labor or capital expenses? GED’s Productivity Experts can help you find a solution.