GED’s RoboClean® Twin-Head Vinyl Corner Cleaner is an automated robotic vinyl window fabrication machine that cleans the weld seam on window frame and sash.
This 3½ day course is designed to provide maintenance technicians and maintenance supervisors with a comprehensive knowledge of the setup and calibration of GED’s RoboClean® (RC2000). The course offers plenty of hands-on experience in mechanic setup, machine adjustments and troubleshooting.
- Tues. – Fri. 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Classes end Fri. between 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM
- MACHINE OVERVIEW
- General operation
- Function of all switches & controls
- Use of the Teach Pendent
- UPDATING THE REVOLUTION COUNTERS
- CORNER RECOGNITION
- TOOL PATH EDITING
- TOOL REPLACEMENT & SETUP
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL TROUBLESHOOTING
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES, SCHEDULE, & CHECKLIST