- One-touch remakes and rush units for quick turnaround to reduce production bottlenecks
- Patented pre-punch design with component sequencing that eliminates scratching and cleaning while ensuring easy assembly
- Two-tone material grid capabilities differentiate your windows and multiple color pattern combinations
- On-demand integrated manufacturing of exact size muntin assemblies
- Patented hidden joiner system and fish mouth router design
- Compatible with GED’s Two-Tone raw material
- Over twenty combinations of solid colors and wood grains are available for GED’s InterGrid® and ContourGrid™ Muntin Systems
- UV ink fusion technology passes Canadian fog and UV exposure testing and maintains IGU airspace integrity
- Stunning visual design of wood grains never before available
State-of-the-art B&R control system integrates with the machine interface to provide motion and IO control.
Automatic material clamping enables the machine to sense material presence and in time perform auto clamping.
Presence Sensing Device Initiation Technology (PSDI) establishes a digital light curtain that disables machine movement.