Using simple integration, lean vinyl easily adapts to customers “Cut Lists” or “Window Models”.
- Auto-processes vinyl merge files in the background
- Two operational modes: “Lineal Cut Lists” or “Window Models”
- “Cross Batch” optimization pulls bars from upcoming batch(es)
The PC HMI for the TigerStop® and GED linear positioners that allows users to quickly access and process optimized files or cut lists.
- Seamless interface for TigerStop positioner*
- Increases yields 5-10%
- LookAhead configurable for different needs
Remove label and report confusion by printing your spacer, glass and grid labels and production reports directly from the production machinery.
- Local machine label and report printing
- Print only what you produce, when you produce it
- Manual reprint of labels or reports
With simple rules-based setup, configurations, and integrations, File Manager allows each rule to be specifically tailored to meet processing rules, interface constraints and formats.
- Simple rules-based setup of external machines, reports / labels and GED file conversions
- Individual rules allow customer selectivity for file, machine interfaces and report and label generation
- Individual “Rule Management” for unparalleled flexibility
Take the guess work out of IGU manufacturing by logging real-time data for current and historical analysis of vinyl yields and production efficiencies.