Intercept LiteLock™, a collaboration with Vitro
Atlanta, GA – September 13, 2021 | GED Integrated Solutions (GED), the leader in IG and Window Systems and Software, introduces three new innovations for residential glass manufacturing the first day of the largest window, door and glass expo — GlassBuild America — in Atlanta, GA. The products include:
Intercept LiteLock™ Extruder Tips – a collaboration with Vitro – compatible with all GED SmartExtruder™ i-3 systems.
Intercept SureLock™ fourth corner spacer locking mechanism.
These introductions follow several new GED IG and Window System products released earlier this year, which include:
- CleanCut™ 1700 & 1800 Series cutting & deletion tables (1700 Series for smaller glass sheets and 1800 Series for larger glass sheets), which include 1700/1800 models for cutting and 1700-D/1800-D models for cutting and deleting.
- CMM 2.0™ Reinvented Colonial Muntin Machine with flexible options for muntin fabrication.
- TruWeld™ Servo Speed Welder for faster welding and pairing with RoboFlow™ PT.
- RoboClean® – Sash (RC2000-S) twin-head vinyl corner cleaning system for frame AND sash!
- WinTrax™ with WinTrax™ Handheld for quickly locating windows within a manufacturing facility.
To learn more about all these exciting new innovations, visit GED’s booth (1739) at GlassBuild America Monday, September 13 – Wednesday, September 15 or read the individual product press releases on our News page.